Main Menu

Madden 25 (14)

Started by RTab, August 16, 2013, 12:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

Well with the demo coming out on the 13th... I was curious to those that had played it.. Whatcha all think? I know this is a console game but still cant go wrong with madden. The game comes out on the 27th as i will be getting it at midnight :D really looking forward to the new Owners Mode feel it will be much more in depth then previous years.

Please post thoughts, I do play on the 360 :)

Devo_008

The sport is boring enough as it is without making a video game about it...

Honest opinion on Hand Egg

RTab

Im a sports man with it being real football or american football i love sports except for baseball. This is the time of year when PC gaming is going to slow down for me.

Devo_008

Yeah I understand that man haha FIFA 14 comes out in September so ill probably disappear from claytonia for a month or two

Clay

join us in TS when you can and keep on posting on here!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Quote from: R-Tab on August 16, 2013, 11:13:16 PM
Im a sports man with it being real football or american football i love sports except for baseball. This is the time of year when PC gaming is going to slow down for me.

What's wrong with baseball?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Quote from: Claytonia on August 19, 2013, 05:05:09 AM
join us in TS when you can and keep on posting on here!

Is that at me or devo?

Quote from: Zito on August 19, 2013, 12:44:32 PM
Quote from: R-Tab on August 16, 2013, 11:13:16 PM

What's wrong with baseball?

Just isnt my sport man, not trying to come off wrong or anything but the game isnt my style very slow passed in my opinion it goes baseball basketball football then the ultimate hockey :D i know that order might seem funky but thats just how i view things

Zito

Ah, ok. At keast you have a valid argument. Most people just say "baseball sucks" and give no reason.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

I will play the hell out of madden with you! its one of my favourite games!!!!

RTab

joe21221

Just an idea, but i think it be cool if all the madden players out there made a franchise together

RTab

Im down! i dont know who else plays madden tho..

Zito

I haven't played madden since 2010, is the game any better than it was then?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

So much! Download the demo and try it for yourself!

Zito

I would, but no Xbox Live atm...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Zito

Well, I have the subscription, just no internet at home atm.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Wish i could do something to help man!

Clay

how do u play with no internet?
i assume u check forums on phone?
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Forums On phone or Kindle. Games on laptop down at my church. I would have internet at home, but I need tires for my truck more.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins