Started by PieLittlePony, August 15, 2013, 08:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer?

I'd prefer Old Spawn
I love New Spawn
I don't care
I like them equally

PieLittlePony

So I've had a chance to look around both and personally, I like the old one. I think it's more aesthetically pleasing, the warp setup is more inviting than a plain wall of signs and the village makes me want to hang around for a while & really check the place out... I'm a relatively new player, so I started at New Spawn & while I don't mind it too much, it just feels like I've been dropped in someone else's build & makes me want to find a home immediately without meeting anyone else or seeing what's around. Old spawn has that 'community' feel that Claytonia advertises & it just seems more fitting.

So I was wondering: what does everyone else think on the subject? Do you prefer one over the other? What was your first impression of either area?

soubuckeye

I liked the old spawn better, but I understand why the new spawn was made considering the issue with the old warp gates that existed.
The views expressed may not be those of the management.  In fact, they're likely just the irrational ravings of a certifiable lunatic.

Zito

I would prefer the old spawn over the new, as I too like the community feel it has. The only problem is the old warp gates.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

Old spawn was built for portals, those portals are broken due to recent updates. New spawn was created to stray from that path, though it hasn't been shown the same amount of love as old spawn.
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

I'd be happy to help give the new spawn some love :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

I miss old spawn and if some one wants to help refurbish it with me ill use it again.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Kaz

I never knew that was an option! That would've been easier than new spawn...
Stay Cool 8)

PieLittlePony

Quote from: Claytonia on August 15, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
I miss old spawn and if some one wants to help refurbish it with me ill use it again.

I'd give it a go :)

Devo_008

I'd help you too Clay once I get this Tekkit stuff going

Zito

Quote from: Claytonia on August 15, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

I too would love to help rebuild the old spawn. Just say the word and I'll be there!

Quote from: Devo_008 on August 16, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Devo, do you need any help with that? I haven't been on Tekkit much lately, but I definitely do want to help get it going!
I'd help you too Clay once I get this Tekkit stuff going

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Devo_008

Yeah that'd be great if you could :)

Zito

Mmk, what do you need me to do, and when? I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday this week.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Devo_008

ummm just in this process of doing the future spawn, if i ever am on when you are ill communicate it to you, havent been alot lately got alot of personal shit im dealing with right now and im not able to be on

Zito

It's all good Devo, I haven't been on much lately either. Take your time.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

I like the old one as well.
Zero-