Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

My story so far!

Started by Whitehawk, June 19, 2013, 05:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitehawk

Well, as some of you know i am new to MC so i though it may be a funny read if I put some of my lessons down on paper :) Also may help some other new person!

1.  In my first week i tried to kill an enderman! not a good idea if you dont know what your doing! lost a few diamonds and armor that day, still have not found them in the cave i was in :)
Lesson: you need to be able to stand under something small so he cant kill you!

2. Took a boat out on water.... did not know how to swim :) while I now can swim I still have never got back on a boat in MC LOL
Lesson: try swimming in shallow water first (the sea is deep!)

3. Lava, o art thou lava... its lost me so many diamonds i dont even want to think about it :(
Lesson: dont get greedy take your find to a safe place so if you die you can go a get it, lava kills everything. O and bring water :)

4. Dont trust everyone! If you have not talked to him before id say way untill you know there story or an admin is on! (this lesson cost me a dog and my life, tho admins are cool so they fix all!)
Lesson: not everyone is as cool as you!

4A. Dont trust everyone, even if you have talked to them! LOL Got to know someone else (not going to use names), this persons never annoyed me but they did a lot of damage to other people and I had let them in to my home!
Lesson: If you dont know there story and if they not on TS or are not known to be "cool" by the admins etc dont trust em!

[One may think i now have trust issues in game lol, not the case so far everyone else has been very cool and helpful :) love this server]

5. Melons don't grow like other crops....
Lesson: they need two spaces to grow! [thanks to djsteffo and axe for the help here :) ]

6. Spiders! yes you may think these are nice and easy to kill! watch out some seem to poison you!
Lesson: Dont fall in to a nest, its sticky and there is a lot of them :(

Overall having lots of fun :)
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

Clay

Love it
thanks for using the forums I enjoy everything u write
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video