Main Menu

/me not happy ... :)

Started by Whitehawk, June 10, 2013, 08:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitehawk

So i want on my first hunt in a cave for iron, coal, gold, and something red! i filled up on them, over 130 bits of coal, id say over 100 iron, and about some red stuff and even some gold (not much) on my way i slip in to lava and die..... (this is a first for me...) so is all my hard work gone :(
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

PrimeZz

Hey, sorry to hear that. It happens to all of us unfortunately, but I'm not sure if you know but in the server we have a few plungin's that can help out you as a new player. If you bring up your chat bar and type in /store it will bring you into the server store where there are a few thing's you can buy. Every player start's with $300 and if you need to make more in game money just get up a lot of dirt or cobble stone and then put the dirt/cobble in your hand and bring up your chat bar again and type in /sell hand and it will give you money. There is also a shop in the main spawn that you can buy armor. We also have a voice chat that most of us are in and would be easier to talk you through things and help you out more. But also just posting on here we can help you too. I hope this information will help you out a bit. If you need anything else feel free to ask us.

Happy mining

PrimeZz (admin)

Clay

I recommend always carrying a bukkit of water with you when your mining :)

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Whitehawk

thanks lads, from now on i will take a bucket so :)
Also yep i now have armor, and teamspeak set up so ill drop on that tomorrow ;)
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!