Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

AuTuhmn's Application

Started by AuTuhmn, June 07, 2013, 12:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuTuhmn

Time zone: Pacific Standard (West Coast)
Favorite game other than MineCraft: ArmA II
How you found out about the server: The owner reccomended it to me.
How long you have played MC: February 2011 - Present
Your pets names: Mocha (dog) and Nadia (cat)
What you are good at in MC: Just about everything. Building and Surviving.
What you are good at IRL: Piano, Guitar, Driving, Mechanic Work, Talking, Enjoying Life.
Type of music you like: Rock, Alternative, Country, Hip-Hop, Metal, etc.
To you like sports: Yes, Football(American).
Do you play any sports: Nope.
Are you apart of any other communities? A ArmA II group, not really a "community".
What time do you normally play games? Just about whenever I have the time. Anywhere from 8am to 2am the next day.
Do you like bacon? Especially when it's crispy. BLT and Bacon Burgers for days.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? In real life? Nah, but I fly them every day in ArmA II. :D
Have you ever been out of your home country? Out of country? No. But I've been out of my home state.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not really, I'd like you to find out more about me yourselves, getting to know both you and I.

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our mumble voice chat server.

this application is for the semi-vanilla server correct?
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

AuTuhmn

Thanks for accepting me.

Semi-Vanilla? Umm.. Sure. :b

Kaz

Hello and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, join the community on mumble voice chat sometime! It's loads of fun :)

Enjoy yourself on Claytonia!
Stay Cool 8)

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0