0 (0%)
Never
0 (0%)
Just Stop
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 30, 2013, 06:48:42 PM

LilFlip_00

Hello Community of Claytonia, we have a big community as it is and I know you guys are always looking to take in new people. So I came up with an idea that someone might have already thought but Its worth  a shot. I was thinking because of Instagram(a picture sharing app) that I was going to create a account just for the builds in Claytonia and show off the great server. If you would like we all could create an account with our MC account name and I could give credit to the builders and show off their build *NOTICE: ONLY WITH THEIR PERMISSION. I just think that this could create a good boost for this server and I am posting this because I would love to be able to show off everyone's builds and be able to help. Like YouTube videos I want to do but cant get an HDPVR yet so I would like to help in this way.
All I would like is that I can get approval from Clay to be able to undergo another stage for this community and please reply if you all agree for this. And when approved I will make one immediately.

Happy Memorial Weekend! :D
Flip Out