Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

The RP server is back up

Started by Allpone, August 05, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

So I had clay open the RP server I paid for I think about 6 months worth. My kids love our creations, if you played in the day your Char will likely start right where you left off and I'd love to say hello. I plan on DMing it very similar to. D&D home-brew set up, If your new give me time it was wonderfully Moded by our very own Tslat and I need to find or remember all the admin commands because we had slot of protections on everything

Just stop by and say hi miss y'all.

P.S I found some of the old story books written by claytonians and they where wonderful

IP is:  199.187.127.137:25872

Agian if your new I'll have to find or remember how to give you permissions you will still be able to log in and see the spawn point but choosing your race and seeing the rest of the world will be on hold till you have permissions

Allpone

I'd like to push this to a RP D&D server make a char sheet and enter in playing as your char it will take time to get there but hope you stop by

Allpone

was going through the server today and found books in the library woodsy had a book there #oldtimes #goodtimes #RIPfriend

Zito

You should post a pic/pics of the pages in the book, I want to read it :D

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

It's nice to know that someone broke the rules to get on my island and steal everything.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Yeah I really wanted to start playing on it again but starting from scratch really just doesn't feel good at the moment...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Saya

i logged in today and it took me to spawn x.x a few days ago was still an elf

Allpone

do to glitch Clay had to reset player data

Tslat

What glitch was that?
Perhaps I could have helped resolve it
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Is the RP server down again now?