Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Allpones Old RP server

Started by Allpone, April 02, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

After speaking to Clay I am going to reopen the old RP server I use to run and get back into the swing of things. Clay is going to try to find the newest map of that old server and put it back on line for me (us) ill play it and advertise for it even if I'm the only one lol.

I hope others will join in drop by and say hi

for those who never played on it ill dig around for the old information and post it so you can see what the story was or wasent pending on your opinion

Things I know: I just want to play in the old server and get some activity back, I'v been living in a place for a couple years with out internet which is why it went down and now I have internet.

What I don't Know: the amount of time I can invest, what mods will be added ( it will start likely without any) ( but I love what mods do for Minecraft so it is likely not to stay like that and I have some ideas rolling in my head already )

In conclusion  http://www.claytonia.net/forums/Smileys/default/wink.gif  I missed y'all will be seeing you soon I hope.

Farquad94

Fancy signature

Allpone

Clay started working on the server upload yesterday night so opening day should be soon.

Allpone

its almost back yall waiting on updates becase lets face it it was an old server, then we will see the map once more and see if we can get it to grow.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Allpone

76.72.172.170:25832   , there's still permission bugs but if you played on here before it may start you where you left off