Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Sayings regarding Wolves (and like sayings)

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, January 30, 2017, 12:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

I will update this as I am ready to. Feel free to pitch some in, if you come across any not already here.

A lone wolf is a sad wolf.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Toa Mata Nui 9

I like to think it is not out of nature, but rather, necessity, that wolves attack and/or kill.

However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Toa Mata Nui 9

Toa Mata Nui 9

Various images which speak deep thoughts.

Toa Mata Nui 9

I do regret things; it is hard not to.

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on January 30, 2017, 08:53:20 PM
I do regret things; it is hard not to.
heh-heh, sorry, got a bit carried away there.

Tslat

Its good to see you comfortable enough to openly explore your individuality here
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on January 30, 2017, 08:59:41 PM
Its good to see you comfortable enough to openly explore your individuality here
Likewise! Especially after such a long time of not doing it anywhere, after losing touch with the few good friends I had so many years ago, whom even then I was not as open with. Thanks.

Uh... er, perhaps I may have misinterpreted that. Heheh, oops.

Er... I meant to note that I knew them in real life, personally, face-to-face.
After that, I tended to spend much of my time on the internet. More than I had been already, and likewise with console videogames.
I later found Paulsoaresjr on YouTube, and Minecraft with him, only about a few months after his first video went up.
Before that, I think I was playing Roblox, although I might have found that after I found Minecraft.

Er... uh, heh, looks like I got carried away again. Wrong thread an' all, is all.