Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Eco

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, January 27, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

A game in currently in alpha, but nonetheless a game which I think seems rather nifty.

Just watched a video of it, uploaded 16-17 hours ago by Youtuber paulsoaresjr, and the idea came to me that perhaps Eco might be a game which may be worth looking into in the future. ;)

Since I came here to mention the game to you first, I have not yet taken the opportunity to look into the game further, via its website (http://www.strangeloopgames.com/eco).
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Clay

Looks pretty cool. I just think $40 is a bit steep for an alpha title.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

I kinda don't like how the game seems to be all about pushing the climate-change agenda.
It makes it out like it's in our hands to do anything about it.

Sure, we can recycle and avoid excessive packaging and stuff, but at the end of the day the stuff that really needs to happen is controlled by big corporations and politicians. Controlled by money.

The game itself looks alright, but based on its description and reviews, it feels like it's pushing the climate-change thing too much for me
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on January 27, 2017, 04:05:46 PM
I kinda don't like how the game seems to be all about pushing the climate-change agenda.
It makes it out like it's in our hands to do anything about it.

Sure, we can recycle and avoid excessive packaging and stuff, but at the end of the day the stuff that really needs to happen is controlled by big corporations and politicians. Controlled by money.

The game itself looks alright, but based on its description and reviews, it feels like it's pushing the climate-change thing too much for me
I definitely agree about it pushing the climate change stuff too hard, but if not for that--and of course I'd want to wait 'til the price dropped, but--I would consider getting it at some point, again, if not for the climate change malarkey being pushed as it is.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)