Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Zito's Placements for NA Solo Que 2017 Season

Started by Zito, December 08, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Figured I'd place my placement results here, since I have nothing better to do. Game 1 started off not too well, got first blooded by my counter, Yasuo. He pushed the lane 24/7 and got another two kills on me in lane thanks to Nidalee spears out of the jungle. I got one kill on him solo and an assist when Lee ganked. Bot lane lost inner and outer tower before 15 mins, wasn't looking  good. Then, the enemy team starts raging at each other in all chat. My team and I just talk in team chat and I say "Honestly they're falling apart. We got this" So, we went on to play as a 5 man team, communicating where and what we were doing almost all the time, and got two barons and an elder dragon and won the game! In the pic you can see I mentioned Zyra's damage. She did over 60k with Jinx and I tying for second at 46k lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Here's a nice Annie game, I'll post the VOD on my Youtube channel today or tomorrow, I got an S+ and did a tad bit of damage

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Aye I got a good one.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2368864465/46806891?tab=overview

Our top was so troll this game obvious trolling idk why and our bot wasn't doing well both sidelanes started 0-2 me and elise were 5 kills 15 minutes in.

Thought I would try Quas's Teleport setup on Swain, laning is slightly better but not taking insight with teleport is odd. Also not taking ghost on swain is odd too. But hey I basically 1v9ed this game lol.

Enemy team was like "Swain make up your mind or die" because I basically just stood in the middle of their team every fight.

Also got a token this game, Mastery 6 Swain hype.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Lol that one looks like a fun one, good luck on getting another token and getting that mastery 6 :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Here's another good Lux game, now 2-1 with my Solo Placements, Lux OP. I may or may not have carried lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Now I remember why I swapped to mid lane instead of maining Gnar. Too hard to carry with Gnar. Although I didn't do as well this game, I still did alright. Casual A Rank.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins