Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Now using XSplit and Beam!

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, September 23, 2016, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

On top of the usual Twitch and OBS (occasional Teamspeak when on Claytonia's Minecraft server), I use will now use Discord, XSplit, and Beam for Streaming Minecraft, particularly on the Claytonia  Minecraft server, so long as I am able to do so.

I have yet to test the combination, and it will probably fail until I get better hardware, since for the time being, I use the Steam version of XSplit. This means I would be running Steam, XSplit, Discord, Teamspeak, and a livestream simultaneously, which is probably doomed to fail on my current PC, but we'll see how it turns out.

It would be nice to try to get more people on during the time I would attempt streams, and I am sure the community and I could work something of a partial schedule out by finding dates and times when a larger amount of players can be on the server, during which times and dates I can also be on, and go from there.
   Perhaps many of us could get on and livestream/record at the same time, and find some projects to work on. Perhaps we might could ask around for projects other online players could use some help on, and see what can be done, or even try starting some group/community projects someplace, and connect [to] it via Nether tunnelways and minecart passages?
    Perhaps, we might even try our hands at a Nub system, if there isn't already one underway; if there is a Nub system already under construction, perhaps we might contribute some way to it?
      (Nub = Nether Hub)
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

I havent' seen you on in at least a week
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Toa Mata Nui 9

Well now you have. I am going to be working on projects with more frequency, and spending more time on the server as opposed to more time spent in Steam games, as had been the case previously—wherefore I was not seen having logged onto the server for a spell by thee.

However, I may also be taking more time to work on my Minecraft skin, to fix it, and to tweak it as to improve upon its—realistically speaking—currently-erred design.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)