Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

D&D is back.

Started by furryoldlobster, April 23, 2016, 01:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

Hello claytonia,

Some time ago I, with the help of quite a few people, created (well...heavily modified) and hosted a forum based Dungeons & Dragons game right here on claytonia.

I'm happy to announce I'm hosting a short campaign for people who have never played D&D before (although I do have something special in mind for any returning characters).  If anyone is interested in participating, please post here.   I'll provide characters and walk you through D&D Claytonia Ed.  The Southern Isles.

I will post character sheets soon.   If a character looks interesting, let me know
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Yellow Goat

I am game for this. Oh so very game for this you have no idea. I'm excited.

furryoldlobster

Excellent!    I'd like to wait for at least four people, but it can be done with as few as two.  I'm going to try and post the characters tonight.   
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

I'm cool with waiting

Gonna have to explain how we do things anyway, since I've never done this before
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

This will all be a tutorial that, hopefully, can be referred to for new players as well. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE BACK.

(I'm also down for some D&D btw :3)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Zero-