Main Menu

Something that's had me worried for the past 10~12 days now...

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, March 06, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

A about a couple of weeks ago, I had a dream...

Except dreams occur when one is asleep -- which I knew for fact I was not at the time that I saw it -- ...Visions, on the other hand, do not require one be asleep to experience them.

I am certain beyond doubt what came to me would be best described as latter of these two.

That clarified:

The vision I had was of a long-time friend of mine (whom I often called by name of 'Silver') calling for help, his thoughts in turmoil, so distressed I felt his cry for assistance before I received it.
He called for help, and I thought: "I should try to--" but then remembering that I couldn't, that there was no way I could get to him to assist: I couldn't access the needed equipment to get there right then (nor any time relatively soon), and even so (with little time to help if I could) assuming it wasn't too late already.

I felt him struggling against an opponent, fighting just to stay alive, overwhelmed and under-equipped against a foe more experienced a fighter than he.
I saw him, trying -- and failing (by slightly) -- to keep up with the other's attacks and parries, exhausted from the strenuous battle the two had apparently been waging with each-other for some time now.

I could sense his panic, as well as my own, because I could not help such a close ally and friend in what was likely his greatest time of need.
I could hear the battle's sounds faintly (and somewhat-muffled due to great distance) the moans -- and groans -- as Silver kept being pummeled by his adversary; the chinking, clashing, grinding sounds of metal on metal; the familiar sound of a weapon being knocked to the ground, a noise that sounded as though it were his own that was forcibly dislodged.
I sensed his overwhelming distress, fear, and ever-dwindling hope (among other emotions), with a slight hint of regret.

I saw -- in the same way as with the rest of the vision (smudgy, slightly distorted, and overall blurred-in-appearance) -- Silver's adversary close on him, with the two wrestling for a spell before Silver's opponent gained the upper hand once more, and began strangling Silver from behind with his arms.

He took his weapon to Silver, slitting his throat with it, finally killing him.

I have not heard from Silver since, nor was I able to clearly see his killer enough to pin down much about him, but I did notice some things, and have suspected others... I have the team working on it as I type, but so far we've found little. Rest assured, I will keep searching until I find Silver alive -- or if he truly is dead, brought any and all who were involved in his murder to justice.

I know this doesn't really mean anything to anyone else, but that is not why I am putting this here. I am putting this here to get it off of my chest so that maybe I won't as often be distracted by the thoughts regarding this and can better focus on other things until more is known.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)