Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Horror World

Started by Woodsy1995, November 04, 2015, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsy1995

As I'm Sure some of you have seen I have started building a big town in the Horror World, I need Ideas for houses though, If you have an Idea please post it here and I will replicate it in the Game, or alternatively Just go and find a place near my big manor and just build your house :)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

I was going to post the idea as a separate thread, but wasn't sure if that'd be the best idea, so...

If only were the likes of it were possible, something such as the allusory "Hotel California" -- I've forgot what that referenced to, but no matter: -- that looks fairly normal, and quite pleasant and welcoming on both the inside and -- I would assume -- even more so on the outside, but once you enter you can never leave.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Clay

Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on November 25, 2015, 11:02:15 AM
I was going to post the idea as a separate thread, but wasn't sure if that'd be the best idea, so...

If only were the likes of it were possible, something such as the allusory "Hotel California" -- I've forgot what that referenced to, but no matter: -- that looks fairly normal, and quite pleasant and welcoming on both the inside and -- I would assume -- even more so on the outside, but once you enter you can never leave.

https://youtu.be/lrfhf1Gv4Tw
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Clay on November 25, 2015, 07:31:09 PM
Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on November 25, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

https://youtu.be/lrfhf1Gv4Tw

I figured it was a song, it's just that I've had the feeling it is referenced to in a movie or something as well...

Well anyways, back to the mentioning of the idea, and the questions it brings up:

• Is it possible?   (Can it in any way at this time be accomplished?)
  • Can it be done effectively?   (Is it able to be implemented in such a way that it would work effectively when implemented?)
  • Can it be done efficiently?  (Is it able to be implemented in such a way that it could be easily 'sown' into the system used and streamlined; to enough of an extent to be worth the time and effort to implement it?)
  • How would it [then] be done?   (If it is to be done, how would it be done -- especially considering the answers to the above questions?)
and
  • Should it be done?   (Would it even be a good idea to do it in the first place, especially considering the above questions?)
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

What do you define as efficiently?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Woodsy1995

I'm confused?

What do you want?
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own