Main Menu

i'm finally applying for vanilla

Started by Blazed_N_Stoned, October 18, 2015, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazed_N_Stoned

*Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: Dirt Rally, Kingdom Hearts franchise
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? stumbled upon it a while back searching randomly online
Your pets names: Twilight (Saint Bernard mix), Gizmo (cat)
What you are good at in real life: Skateboarding, building modifying and maintaining automobiles, soldering electronics and building computers, Guitar Hero 3, Capoeira, Boxing
What sort of music you like: Heavy Metal, Johann Sebastian Bach, Certain Rap, and pretty much anything else i can't say there are any genres i dislike but there are many specific artists i dislike
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): i love sports, i participate in Stage Rally, Skateboarding, and ultimate frisbee (when i can find a group)
Other communities you are a part of: /r/Dogecoin, LegacyOwnersWorldwide, Club.Liberty.asn.au
*What time you normally come online: currently on average sometime between 8 PM and 4 AM i'm gaming
*Do you like bacon? Bacon is life when done properly
Have you ever been in a helicopter? no but i will be around them constantly in the future
Have you ever been out of your home country? same as above i'll be out of my home country often during my career
*Why should you be whitelisted? : because i'm asking nicely and i'm good at minecraft?
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is allowed considering both parties agree to it first, raiding is not permitted
*What games will you be playing with us? Minecraft, CS:GO, Dirt Rally or Grid Autosport (if anyone's up for it)
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): yes i've read them fully when i first joined the forums
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): yes occasionally
Anything else you want to share with the community:  I'm currently in the process of enlisting in the United States Marine Corps to become a full time diesel mechanic for military jeeps and ships, i currently live in america however i will be spending loads of time overseas both while on duty and after retirement

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blazed_N_Stoned

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!