News:

Support Claytonia:   

Vanilla application

Started by TheRook_, October 21, 2015, 11:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRook_

*Time zone: CST
Your two favorite games: Minecraft, League of Legends
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?: From Claygarth on the Minecraft forums
Your pets names: Nimbus and Piper
What you are good at in real life: Computer Engineering
What sort of music you like: Everything
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): No
Other communities you are a part of: If you mean other servers than none, if you mean websites then the MC Forums and Reddit
*What time you normally come online: Whenever I wake up, usually 8-10am
*Do you like bacon?: Of course
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: No
Have you ever been out of your home country?: No
*Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I enjoy playing vanilla survival with others
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is allowed only if both parties agree and griefing is prohibited
*What games will you be playing with us?: Minecraft and League if anyone plays that
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Sure, but I will have to install it
Anything else you want to share with the community: Not in particular, other than I love building and redstone

Clay

Welcome to the server!
(perms added)
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

OH MY LORD YOU PLAY LEAGUE!!!! Welcome to Claytonia! Add me on League if you want to play, I'm Lord Zito. I'll play anytime I'm on. I'm on right now in fact. Also, awesome name. I love Rooks. They're my favorite piece.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins