Main Menu

Exelon_'s vanilla application

Started by Exelon_, September 25, 2015, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exelon_

Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: Minecraft and Civilization 5
How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?: told by a friend, can't remember name
Your pets names: Satari, secune, Jynx, and Taffy
What you are good at in real life: Cheerleading and Mathematics
What sort of music you like: Anything other than five seconds of summer kinda stuff
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Cheerleading, I am on a collegiate team but I love football, soccer, rugby, speed skating, hockey and a few other sports
Other communities you are a part of: Used to be part of the ender network with some friends but it kinda fell apart when a couple of us stopped playing MC. View Samagaming's earlier videos for footage of me
What time you normally come online: afternoon to late night
*Do you like bacon? Heck yes, who doesn't
Have you ever been in a helicopter? no
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes, I've been to france canada and some of the islands in the bahamas
*Why should you be whitelisted? : Because I have been on the semi for a long time and became very popular back when I was Exelon68 and was about to try to join the vanilla when my computer broke and I took a break from minecraft, now I wanna apply fast and set myself up correctly in the real server.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: no, but PVP is if both players agree (good news for my arena building plans)
*What games will you be playing with us?: minecraft, maybe TF2 or some other steam games if I buy them
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply):  Yes
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Yes
Anything else you want to share with the community : I think my application is strong enough, but if there is any doubt I am a very strong builder and I understand mob AI very well. I also am very good at pvp so I would like to see if we can set some events up like uhcs or race for the wools or something else everyone in a while for fun. Community projects are also some of my favorite things to do and participate in.

Tslat

Good to see you back around, I've added you to the Vanilla world whitelist ;)
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!