Main Menu

Vanilla application for BenFett

Started by BenFett, September 24, 2015, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenFett

Hey guys! I'm Ben, thank you for your consideration of my application!

Time zone: Eastern.
Your two favorite games: That's a difficult one. I love all kinds of games, though my two all time favorites are probably Space Engineers (Minecraft in space, with amazing graphics and ship building? Hell yes.) and Halo Reach, simply for all of the memories and years I had playing that game in the past.
How did you find out about Claytonia: I found out through a message from Claygarth on the minecraft forums. I don't get on there much, but I popped back on today to see if I could find a server to play on... And here it is! Kinda perfect timing really.
Your pet's name: I have a wonderful little poodle mutt that I've raised ever since she was a puppy. She acts like a border collie, and could play fetch with you until your arms fall off. She's incredibly loyal and I miss her (I'm off at college as of two and a half weeks ago.)
What you are good at in real life: I'm a rather creative person in general. I love creating things, drawing, building, exploring, everything that gets me invested and interested. In fact, one of my most recent projects, and one that I'm very proud of, is this sketching pad I made. I bought the cover material and the corners, but otherwise it's entirely hand made. It was such a fun project. http://imgur.com/a/pToF9
What sort of music you like: Rock mainly, lots of variations on it. From hard rock, to independent rock, to soft, slow rock. Pretty much anything with good lyrics and a great tune makes me happy.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): I like occasionally playing sports, though I only have a mediocre interest in them. I played them a lot as a kid, but due to the many moves I've been through, I just never got back into them.
Other communities you are a part of: I'm part of a pathfinder campaign on my campus, a humans vs zombies group also on campus, I'm a nerf modder as a side hobby, and I'm pretty invested in general with my social community and the people around me.
What time you normally come online: Varying times, though generally afternoons and evenings, after classes are over. My pathfinder campaign meets on tuesday and thursday evenings, so those often will be out of the question.
Do you like bacon? Oh, but of course. Who wouldn't like bacon? It's the best.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? I have not, though I would love to. The most interesting thing I've flown in is a private jet belonging to my dad's boss's boss. It was pretty awesome. Feel free to ask me about that story once you add me.  ;)
Have you ever been out of your home country? I have indeed, though just to Canada, nothing too exciting. I have gone all over the USA though.
Why should you be whitelisted? : I'm a friend, a generally fun person to hang out around and chat with (Well, hopefully anyway.), I'm welcoming and I'll happily help out anyone in need. I love being a part of a community, especially one that seems as well built up as this one. I'm creative, I love building, and it's not so much the finished product that I strive for. I love the adventure and the process that goes along with it.
Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is only allowed if both players agree to it. Raiding, griefing, and stealing is never allowed.
What games will you be playing with us? Just minecraft for now, though possibly others in the future.
Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: I have indeed. The voice, forum, game, server, everything. ALL OF THEM RULES!
Will you join us in Teamspeak: Absolutely.
Anything else you want to share with the community: Not particularly at the moment.

Clay

Welcome to Claytonia!
met him in TS. gave perms in game.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Have you ever tried out League of Legends?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins