Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Dis muh appercation.

Started by Bolinas, August 25, 2015, 08:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolinas

Your two favorite games:
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?
Your pets names:
What you are good at in real life:
What sort of music you like:
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?):
Other communities you are a part of: BxBservers
*What time you normally come online: Early mornings, about 5 or 6 am to 8 am pacific standard time, and then evenings, like 7 or 8 pm for a little bit!
*Do you like bacon? Yeah... extra crispy!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Negative
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes, and I yearn to go more!
*Why should you be whitelisted? : Because I am an outstanding tax-paying, red-blooded, all-American MineCraft hero.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PvP is allowed as long as it is consentual, raiding is not allowed.
*What games will you be playing with us? MineCraft and Project1999 if anyone plays that! Also new releases on Steam, and Albion Online when it is released.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply):  Yeah man!
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker):  Yes I love TeamSpeak
Anything else you want to share with the community: My other hobbies include cycling, yoga, running, surfing. Bolinas is the name of my favorite little surf town in America. I work full time in the trades. I have been playing MineCraft for a little over a year now but am still considerably fresh. I like strip mining, farming cows, wheat and pumpkins. I generally like to run a few hundred (or a few thousand) blocks from spawn and pioneering new towns.

Tslat

You kinda missed a few questions there
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Bolinas

Woops... apparently I did! I thought I had copied/pasted the first half. Yikes.
Here's a complete app:

*Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Your two favorite games: EverQuest (classic), MineCraft
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?  Claygarth PM'ed me on the Minecraftforum.net after he saw my app for another server which is similar to yours. I decided to app here because the other server lags a lot and can't handle more than a few players.
Your pets names: No pets. My favorite pet was my childhood dog, Nosie.
What you are good at in real life: Being cynical, yet optimistic. Dodging responsibilities of being an adult. Driving.
What sort of music you like: Alternative/stoner rock. Orchestra like Hans Zimmer and epic movie soundtracks.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Cycling, running, yoga, surfing, weight lifting
Other communities you are a part of: BxBservers
*What time you normally come online: Early mornings, about 5 or 6 am to 8 am pacific standard time, and then evenings, like 7 or 8 pm for a little bit!
*Do you like bacon? Yeah... extra crispy!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Negative
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes, and I yearn to go more!
*Why should you be whitelisted? : Because I am an outstanding, tax-paying, red-blooded, all-American MineCraft hero.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PvP is allowed as long as it is consentual, raiding is not allowed.
*What games will you be playing with us? MineCraft and Project1999 if anyone plays that! Also new releases on Steam, and Albion Online when it is released.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yeah man!
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker):  Yes I love TeamSpeak
Anything else you want to share with the community: My other hobbies include cycling, yoga, running, surfing. Bolinas is the name of my favorite little surf town in America. I work full time in the trades. I have been playing MineCraft for a little over a year now but am still considerably fresh. I like strip mining, farming cows, wheat and pumpkins. I generally like to run a few hundred (or a few thousand) blocks from spawn and pioneering new towns.

I joined the T/S server but it was empty  ::)

Tslat

Well that all looks good to me.

I need to get you to log on sometime so I can add you to the Vanilla World access list.

Otherwise, welcome to Claytonia!

The Teamspeak is currently empty because this is usually our quiet time -- people being asleep mostly. Is this your normal play time?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Bolinas

Yes, this is my normal play time. This, and evenings. I'll hop on T/S now!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video