News:

We are back baby!

Fresh Application

Started by Raddad, August 19, 2015, 05:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raddad

Time zone:  EST

Your two favorite games: Minecraft & Galaxy At War

How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?   Claygarth messaged me on the Minecraft forums.

Your pets names:  Mimi (Cat)

What you are good at in real life:  Pretty much anything pertaining to the Combat Arms skill sets.

What sort of music you like:  Everything, from Classical to Rap.

Do you like sports? (Do you play any?):  Enjoy sports, but don't have time to play or watch it.

Other communities you are a part of:  None

What time you normally come online:  1600+

Do you like bacon?   I think its unwarranted that you should need to question my Bacon love.

Have you ever been in a helicopter?  Frequently.  I've fast roped, rappelled, and jumped stactic-line from them as well.

Have you ever been out of your home country?  I've spent a lot of time abroad.

How long you have played Minecraft: About a month.

What you are good at in Minecraft:  Organization.  This stems from a career in the military.

Why should you be whitelisted?:  I am mature, and I am looking for a community of like-minded players.  I believe I'll be able to contribute to this community.

Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is consensual while raiding is not allowed.

Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: Yes, and I continue to read through them in case I missed something.

Will you join us in Teamspeak?: I definitely will, and will endeavor to spend time there actively.

Anything else you want to share with the community:  As I have alluded too, I am military.  This can sometimes result in me requiring to take absences from consistent gaming.  That said, when I'm not otherwise engaged I will be active and contributing.

Tslat

Hey RadDad,

You should now have access to the Vanilla world.
All you have to do is take a trip through the floo netw-- I mean outhouse in spawn.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm always around
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins