Main Menu

Let the Application Process Begin

Started by AtlasLytle, August 19, 2015, 12:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlasLytle

Time zone: Central

Your two favorite games: Pokèmon, Minecraft/Terraria (Sandbox games for the win)

How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Via Larrka Wolf

Your pets names: Tux, Buddy

What you are good at in real life: Singing, Voice impersonations

What sort of music you like: Mostly all music, though hiphop is a least favorite of mine

Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Baseball, Videogames (It is considered a sport now, just like drinking beer...or was that called bowling?)

Other communities you are a part of: Mainly friend groups on skype

What time you normally come online: Usually on whenever I wake up and I'm bored. Most of the time in the afternoon to early morning

Do you like bacon? Why, you sharing it? Gotta get that bacon.....IT'S BACOOOOOOON!

Have you ever been in a helicopter? No, but I have been launched via catapult....well, my created character for Morltal Kombat:
Armageddon did......bloody good times

Have you ever been out of your home country? Nope. Why can't Japan be closer?

Why should you be whitelisted? : Everyone needs a group they can hang out with. Being alone is as fun as putting yourself in a
testicular torsion and pulling the wheel

Is PVP and raiding allowed: Only if both members of the battle agree with it

What games will you be playing with us? Mainly Minecraft, though I am always open to suggestions if I have the game.

Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): No RRPS acronym. No problem

Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): If the mic will stop being an ass, definately. Hate testing the mic for it

Anything else you want to share with the community: I like lettuce

Tslat

Hey Atlas,

You should now have access to the Vanilla world.
All you have to do is take a trip through the floo netw-- I mean outhouse in spawn.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Have you ever played League of Legends? We have an active League of Legends group here, and we'd love to have you join if you want to try out the game. If you're interested, just ask!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins