Main Menu

Whitelist Application

Started by clickfanatic, August 16, 2015, 10:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickfanatic

*Time zone: GMT +8
Your two favorite games: The Sims (all versions) and Minecraft
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Claygarth invited me from Minecraft forum.
Your pets names: Princey, Maxim, Kairo
What you are good at in real life: Designing for the web.
What sort of music you like: RnB, Acoustic, Pop
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): No. I'm not athletic.
Other communities you are a part of: None so far.
*What time you normally come online: GMT +8 morning and night times. Around 10AM and 7PM.
*Do you like bacon? Yes
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No.
Have you ever been out of your home country?  Yes.
*Why should you be whitelisted? : I really want to be a part of an active community with mature players. I'm not a minecraft pro and might need a hand once in a while specially with redstone works. I don't like being randomly killed for loots or for fun. I respect server rules and the people in it.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is consensual while raiding is strictly not allowed.
*What games will you be playing with us? Minecraft
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Sorry but no.
Anything else you want to share with the community: As I said, I'm not a minecraft pro. Please bear with me if I have extra noobish questions.

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I'm sure an admin will check out your application soon, in the meantime, why not check out our Teamspeak? You could also browse the forums!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Hey there!

You should now be able to access the Vanilla server via the outhouse in the campsite in spawn.
To get back to Semi-Vanilla, just use the identical outhouse located behind the bar in the Vanilla world spawn.

If you have questions, feel free to ask -- I'm always here to help.
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!