Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Fun with Cleverbot (Lots of pictures)

Started by Tslat, July 27, 2015, 07:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

So I had a completely pointless and worthless night spent talking to the online "AI" called Cleverbot.
For those who don't know; Cleverbot is an online chat buddy that learns from what people say to it, and attempts to converse back as accurately as possible.
While it may not pass the Turing test yet, it just output some funny stuff

I'll leave some pics here for enjoyment. I tried to vary the topics as much as possible to cater to multiple audiences.

Note: I do know that they're not overly funny, but there is some humor in some of them

For Reference, what Cleverbot says is in Blue, my chat is in black.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

Oh yeah, btw:
Cleverbot is compatible with ComputerCraft somehow. Etho (from 'Ethoslab' on Youtube) did a modpack series (Ethos Modded LP or something like that), and shows it off in about the first or second episode.

Just don't make her say "wwww" infinitely with no spaces. It grates on the nerves. a lot.

Btw, it was kind-of funny, I admit.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Farquad94

Clev: Why do you not like me? | Are you pain Brandy? Clev: What do you mean? | Are you the entity of pain? Clev: I guess you could say that. | Oh... Clev: So you are a boy? #cleverbot

Yikes...
Fancy signature