News:

Support Claytonia:   

x259p18 server app

Started by x259p18, May 20, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x259p18

*Time zone: eastern
Your two favorite games: Minecraft & portal 2
*How did you find out about Claytonia: i looked up small community servers on google and this was fresh and new and the first thing that looked interesting.
Your pets names: Scout and Jackson
What you are good at in real life: Art
What sort of music you like: Alternative rock, rock and much more
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): some/i swim and go to the gym(if that counts)
Other communities you are a part of: no not really  :(
*What time you normally come online: uuuh 3:00pm- 9:00pm?
*Do you like bacon?  YES OMG i love putting hot sauce on it sometimes.. makes my day :')
Have you ever been in a helicopter? no :(
Have you ever been out of your home country? no but i plan to eventually to explore and visit friends in other countries
How long you have played Minecraft: jeez uuum... like maybe... 4 of the 5 years its been out
What you are good at in Minecraft: building, minor redstoner, pvp (not so much)
*Why should you be whitelisted?: i am a mature gamer ready to play with new people and build amazing creations with team work and new friends, and because im friendly :D
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PvP is allowed ONLY if both members agree to PvP
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: I did and i think they are fine and dandy and ill be glad to follow them
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: i will but im new to team speak so dont expect me to join to soon
Anything else you want to share with the community: im tall.. and im fabulous :D and i cant wait to play with other people and make new buddies

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I'm sure an admin will check out your app soon, in the meantime, come join us in Teamspeak!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Sorry I missed you in Teamspeak. I hope you received permissions before you left. If you did not get permissions in TS come back and ask anyone who is online. (anyone can give TS perms. )
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Hey x259, I was just wondering if you have an account on the bukkit forums so I can show you something?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!