Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Application to be whitelisted

Started by Saxen, May 05, 2015, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxen

*Time zone: PTD
Your two favorite games: Minecraft and any strategy game..and halo.
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Jake Inverse
Your pets names: I don't have a pet :''(
What you are good at in real life: I love music. I can play almost anything.
What sort of music you like: just about anything.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): meh. I don't play. I'd rather play then watch,but I will watch with friends
Other communities you are a part of: None? steam?
*What time you normally come online: Late nightish. afternoonish. whenever I have time.
*Do you like bacon? Who doesn't?
Have you ever been in a helicopter? I have not.. I would love to though
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yes. I've been to Mexico and a few places in the UK
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): Because its no fun to play by myself..
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: if both ppl agree to it before hand. and no raiding
*What games will you be playing with us? just Minecraft for right now
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes I have
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): I don't have teamspeak.. I might get it later
Anything else you want to share with the community: I love playing games and I love having fun.. I'm a team player and yea.. anything you want to know just ask..I'm an open book

Tslat

As soon as you come online for the first time and I see you, I'll be able to give you access to the vanilla world

Welcome to Claytonia
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Saxen

Clay

On the server. The permissions system requires you to be on the server when permissions are granted
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Saxen

on line in minecraft? i will open it right now

Saxen

Tslat

Same as any other unmodded minecraft server, using the IP:
Minecraft.Claytonia.net
Like what you see here?

Saxen

sorry I'm a noob..i've never joined a server.. so not to sure what I'm doing and can't seem to figure it out.. i put the ip address in and it wasn't working

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Saxen

java.net.connectexception connection refused

I've been trying to google what i need to do..no luck yet. do I need to be on a specific version of minecraft for it to work?

Tslat

You need to be on any build of Minecraft 1.8 to join, yes

Use this IP instead:
Node32.Minecrafted.net:25717
Like what you see here?

Saxen

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Saxen

Tslat Idk how to get ahold of you so i will comment here.. pretty sure I have stuff missing from my chests in game..I was told to tell you if something happened

Tslat

Like what you see here?