Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Back in Business!

Started by Tslat, May 02, 2015, 03:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Minecraft is back!

So after much hard work from the community, our Minecraft server is back in business!
Not only is it a Vanilla server, but it now has a Semi Vanilla world, and a Creative world!

By default, everyone has access to the Semi Vanilla world. In there, you have the bonus of having additional commands like /sethome, /spawn, and /tpa. You will also find MCMMO is active in that world.

To get into Vanilla, however, you will need to be of a Mature age, and apply on the forums here (and be accepted). Once you are accepted, you'll be able to jump through our patented floo network port-a-loo system and hop between the Semi Vanilla and Vanilla worlds. Vanilla runs just as you expect.

Creative is a pure flatlands world, where all players are able to pick a spot in the distance and build to their hearts content. Of course it wouldn't be any fun if you couldn't show off your builds, so you'll have access to /tpa and /spawn commands aswell.
This special world is only available to Claytonia donators however, so pitch in something in for us, and we'll give it right back!

NOTE: You will need to log on at least once to get access to everything. I'll be watching everything as closely as possible, but if you don't want to wait, just reply here that you've logged on and are waiting for your access

A few more things:

Given that the server is now a fair bit larger, and we will be bringing people in to play on it, we will be looking for someone who is responsible and keen to help out and run the server.

You will be specifically designated to helping on the Semi-Vanilla world, and receive a staff position within Claytonia (and a big hug, but smiles are extra)

If you're interested, let us know

Also, given this is something we haven't done before, I can't expect everything to be perfect right from the go (although I'd sure love it).
If you have any problems ingame, find any bugs, or can't access things you think you should be; post something on the forums or find me in teamspeak or ingame, I'll be right there to help.
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

Awesome!
Thank you Tslat!
Ill start and advertising campaign this week. Going to need help from all the minecraft players, more info to come soon.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Way to go Tslat! Good to here we're back online in Minecraft!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

Alright, I'll have to check it out some time... maybe later on today, say at around 12:00-ish (Central Time)?
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Clay

Server has a new IP  Minecraft.Claytonia.net

The old IP for the server will still work but the new one is easier to remember and isn't misrepresenting the server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

bigwizzle04

Hey guys, so I logged on to the server. Just want to make sure I understand everything correctly. So I first start on the semi vanilla server. And from there I can get to the vanilla server?

Zito

Yes sir. Be online while an admin is so they can give you access to Vanilla.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!