Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Vanilla MAJOR issue

Started by Tslat, April 15, 2015, 04:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Something is up with the Vanilla server at the moment, the world is misplacing chunks for some reason. I managed to protect almost all of the area so far, but we did lose the central park area of Netfir (schuminator85, and mercuryboarder's build)

so that'll have to be redone, apologies.

I'm taking the server offline just for tonight so I can do some investigative work, and I'm going to attempt a fix and some repairs.

It's an incredibly strange issue, given that I haven't changed the server at all since the normal vanilla went down, I just made a new world...

Will keep you updated.

On another note. The server is intended to be vanilla survival, and as such I intend to keep it that once the creative goes down.
I gave people creative so that they could have freedom in helping with the community build, NOT so that we could spawn villagers everywhere, hide items in chests & item frames, or spawn animals.

I will start blocking people from logging on during the creative build period if I keep having to deal with this issue.
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

sharingjan

The animal spawning i did at the inn, was just for a joke when we were still creative, it is meant to stall horses for players who have a room there, so i was already planning to kill them at some point.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions