Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Minecraft Application

Started by Poult, April 01, 2015, 11:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poult

(Just by the way I have also posted an application on the MinecraftForum website):

The Application - * = Required
*Age: 16 (I understand you specify 18+ but I feel that sometimes age doesn't accurately depict maturity)
*Minecraft Name: Poulty12
*Time zone: +2GMT
Your two favorite games: Minecraft and Battlefield.
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Saw this post searching though the survival server list.
Your pets names:
What you are good at in real life: Coding (as in Java etc) and swimming.
What sort of music you like: Don't really have a specific type that I only listen to.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Swimming only.
Other communities you are a part of: In a minecraft sense just one other at the moment, but that doesn't take much of my time due to timezones.
*What time you normally come online: Usually between 4PM-9PM (local time) on weekdays and any time during the day on weekends or holidays.
*Do you like bacon? Yes.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Yes.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yes.
Why should you be whitelisted: (Shouldn't this be *?) I believe I should be whitelisted as I have been looking for a small, protected community for such a long time now, and seeing that this community is actually YEARS old makes me feel comfortable that this would be a server that is actually really here to stay, as opposed to other servers which build up for a month or so and then vanish. I feel as though I am a great contributor to any server I join, whether it be as a staff member or simply a casual player helping people with builds or resources etc. and am a friendly person in general.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is allowed if both parties agree, raiding is a no (and so is being an ass).
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Never really used Teamspeak but I could give it a shot.
Anything else you want to share with the community: Everything  :D (in the game that is)
Pending acceptance, you can join the server at ClaytoniaVanilla.ServeGame.org:25717

---~~~---

Tslat

We have the age limit because in pretty much every case we've tried, the younger ones have ended up causing us trouble.

I will whitelist you however, but just note that should I find you causing any problems, there will be no warnings, I don't want to have to deal with any issues because I gave you the benefit of the doubt

Otherwise I welcome you to Claytonia!
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Poult

Thank you! I really look forward to playing.