Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Simple Campaign!

Started by Tokilin, March 26, 2015, 05:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

Just make a character and sign up. There's no requirements other than the fact that you can't use a character already in another campaign (They're currently off campaigning!).

Simple setting: You're new in town, so you hit up the Ye Olde Tavern to relax a little. You're bored so you listen in to the gossiping folk of the town chattering away about stuff in the vicinity. While sipping from your drink of choice you hear rumors about deaths and missing miners in a mine near the town. It's nothing new for people to die in a mine from various things such as gas pockets or cave ins, but listening closer you hear that the deaths don't seem to be from natural causes and the missing miners turn up rarely with traumatized looks and memory lapses while their pockets are lined with gold.

Whatever your motives may be from solving the mystery of the deaths, saving lost miners, or perhaps lining your pockets with gold, you take interest in this mine. You're still in the tavern though, perhaps you can round up a small group to go exploring? Maybe you feel it'd be better to go by yourself (The group size will depend on participants, or how persuasive your character is to the NPC's) and not be weighed down by the burdens of others.

One thing is for sure, though. You're in for an adventure.
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Millarz

Awesome I'll see if my friends actually want to do it and hopefully be successful in getting them to do it this time @_@
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.