News:

Support Claytonia:   

Minecraft Application

Started by pwndr, February 16, 2015, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pwndr

*Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: Minecraft & Life
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Trying to Find a Nice survival Server. Google Searchs
Your pets names: Teacup & Grey
What you are good at in real life: My Job   
What sort of music you like: Basically Everything aside from Country and Hard Metal.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Not Really Do enjoy watching some sports namely non-traditional sports.   
Other communities you are a part of: Typically a solo player aside from close friends not part of general communities much.
*What time you normally come online: 2:00am - 6:00am possibly earlier afternoon times not specified
*Do you like bacon? Yes a Ludicrous amount
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Never
Have you ever been out of your home country? Never
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I am trying something new with a whitelist server trying to get out of my shell a little bit with a community thats supportive.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No
*What games will you be playing with us? MineCraft
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes    
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Not Likely not realy a mic guy
Anything else you want to share with the community: Was it good for you? Because it was good for me! lets have a smoke

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Have you been accepted yet?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Weird.. this thread didn't appear on either the new threads, or in my unread threads section for me.

Super apologies, but you're whitelisted now

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!