News:

Online Since 2012

Application for Whitelist

Started by Caden_, January 26, 2015, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caden_

*Time zone: Central (CST)
Your two favorite games: Minecraft, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Clash of Clans
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)?: Searching the Minecraft Forums for fun, smp servers.
Your pets names: Sadie, B.G.
What you are good at in real life:  Sports, School, Social skills
What sort of music you like: Pop (Or whatever's "in", haha)
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Yes/ I have a passion for Basketball.
Other communities you are a part of: Mineplex
*What time you normally come online: 5 PM - 7 PM (May vary)
*Do you like bacon? Yes, I do!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No, but someday I hope so :)
Have you ever been out of your home country? No
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I believe I should become a whitelisted member of Claytonia SMP, because I love to build and chat with mature players in the Minecraft survival vanilla community. I feel I can make this server prosper, by growing it and helping other players out. I will be as active as possible, I do have basketball practices, but most of the time after school I have is free. I am mature, and respect others. Although i'm not the best at building, I still love doing it. I can participate in as many group events I'm available for. I will greet new players to the server and make them feel welcome. In conclusion, I believe this server will fit my personality, and will be perfect for me.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No, unless in wild as stated in the rules I have read.
*What games will you be playing with us? I play Clash of Clans besides Minecraft, I don't know if any of the people on this forums do aswell, but i'd be happy to interact.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes, I have.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): No, sadly I do not have a working microphone, but I might get one sooner or later.
Anything else you want to share with the community: I'm a friendly, fairly talkative fellow, and I can't wait to meet all you great members! Something you should know about me: My name in real life is Caden. You can call me either Caden or my ign.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Caden_

Can someone please tell me the IP of the vanilla whitelisted server aswell? I'm getting kind of confused on which is the correct one. Thanks!

Tslat

Will whitelist you and provide you the ip as soon as I'm home (1 hour)

Unless clay does it before me

Welcome to claytonia though =)
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Tslat

Can you link us to the rules that you have read?

Raiding is not allowed. Period.
PVP is only allowed if both groups agree prior.

I've whitelisted you on the server anyway, Welcome.

If you have any questions, comments, or otherwise; feel free to contact either myself or Clay on these forums or in teamspeak.

Hopefully I'll see you active around the place ;)

You should be able to connect via Vanilla.Claytonia.net:25717
Like what you see here?

Tslat

Ah for RTab's temporary Economy server..
Like what you see here?

Caden_

Oh sorry, those were just the first rules I found, but I'll locate the real ones :)