Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Whitelist

Started by sAssassin9, December 31, 2014, 12:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sAssassin9

*Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Your two favorite games: Minecraft and Contract Wars
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I found it through a Hexxit servers list
Your pets names: I don't have pets :(
What you are good at in real life: Sound mixing and Audio Tweaking
What sort of music you like: I like most music and I am willing to try almost any kind of music.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?):
Other communities you are a part of:
*What time you normally come online: Around 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Saturday to Sunday.
*Do you like bacon? Yes who doesn't
Have you ever been in a helicopter? not yet
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes  I was in a boarding school in Canada
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): Because I will obey the rules and try to be as helpful as I can to other players.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PvP is only alowed if the other player agrees to it, and raiding is not allowed.
*What games will you be playing with us? Mainly Minecraft, Hexxit but I am willing to try most games as long as my poor computer can handle it.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes of course
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): No sorry but I don't have a mic.
Anything else you want to share with the community: Not really besides for the fact that I hope to get white listed and will see you soon.

Tslat

Apologies, our Vanilla server is restricted to players 18 and over, so we can keep a mature environment for them to relax and enjoy themselves.

You're always welcome in Claytonia however, our forums and other games are open for you to enjoy. If you have steam, check out our steam group "Claytonia" and jump in with games they're playing.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to contact either myself or Clay by replying here, or in teamspeak or private messaging.

Apologies,

Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

sAssassin9

I was actually applying to be white listed on the Hexxit server. Is this possible or is that age restricted?
   Thanks so much.

VTA

The hexxit server is currently being replaced with another server.
http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=3078.0

Once this new server is up feel free to join.
If you would like to play on the hexxit server why you are waiting you may do so by following this guide (note this server is being replaced and may go down at any time to test the new server). our "hexxit" server runs a custom mod pack the info for downloading is also at the following link.
http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2740.0