Main Menu

Defender1005's Server Whitelist Application

Started by Defender1005, December 26, 2014, 10:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defender1005

*Time zone: eastern
Your two favorite games: Minecraft & BattleField 3
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I searched "Minecraft amplified vanilla server" and the first link took me to your forum post on the Minecraft forums
Your pets names: I don't own any pets
What you are good at in real life: Refereeing Soccer Matches and Babysitting
What sort of music you like: Alternative Rock
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): yes/soccer
Other communities you are a part of: Various server forums
*What time you normally come online:3pm to 9pm Monday-Friday (with a break for dinner) 10am to 7pm Weekends
*Do you like bacon? YES!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No
Have you ever been out of your home country? Once. I went to the Bahamas
How long you have played Minecraft: 4 Years
What you are good at in Minecraft: Redstone farms and small builds
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only): I enjoy building as a part of a community where I can help others with my projects as well as just in a survival server where someone won't dump water in my redstone.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No. I'm pretty sure this falls under Rule 4: "Don't be an ass"
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: I have.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: If I become whitelisted I will download Teamspeak and join.
Anything else you want to share with the community:  This Emoticon --> :o

Tslat

So You're looking for a Minecraft Vanilla server with Amplified terrain?

You should be able to join, but the IP is hidden away in the Vanilla Teamspeak channel - Find it and you're free to join

Our amplified server is intended to be for people who are closer in our community, I.E. Comes on teamspeak. That's why it's hidden there.
We do have a normal Vanilla server too, if you're interested in that as well let me know here

Otherwise if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact either myself or Clay either ingame, on the forums, or in teamspeak. You can also just reply to this post.

Hopefully I'll see you active around the place
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!