Main Menu

Yay fixes!

Started by Tslat, December 21, 2014, 07:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Ok so my longest standing, most major issue today was finally resolved (I Hope).

After much testing, I've narrowed the cause of those random crashy-spots on the map to....
Nothing. Yep, couldn't find the cause of the issue at all.
All I know is that certain spots would half generate villages (yep, vanilla minecraft villages) and then forget about it and continue generating like normal.
Of course minecraft doesn't like half-generating blocks, so that's what caused the crash.

I had to completely wipe everything, start a brand new world with the same seed, and then drop our current world into it.

This will unfortunately create some world generation issues where I have cut it out, but this is completely unavoidable, as I believe the world generation changed slightly when we removed the Sorcery mod.

The code I used to paste our stuff is uh.. experimental..so there's potential for some missing blocks or something, but it seems good so far. If you find something, let us know.

Otherwise, as an unintended side effect of this, all areas outside of our currently built areas will be more or less completely reset/regenerated.
Because of the slight generation change, the dungeons you knew before may not be in the same spot, but there will be brand new ones to play with if you can find em

Enjoy
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Allpone

lol way cool it reset a lot of the stuff I built in the twilight  oh well

Tslat

It. shouldn't have.?

I never touched the twilight forest

The things that you did, did you do them in the past 24 hours or so?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!