Main Menu

Lavama's application

Started by Lavama, November 16, 2014, 10:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavama

*Time zone: (-5:00) EST
Your two favorite games: Unreal Tournament and Metroid Fusion
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I was looking for a Vanilla Minecraft server to join and learn from. Jumped here, and I think I saw something about an Amplified Vanilla server that y'all had, and that being the same server type I started on, I was hooked.
Your pets names: Chidsey, Maria, Moochy, Wyems, Oni, B B (Blondie Bear)
What you are good at in real life: Well, that's the thing, isn't it? I've never viewed myself as good at anything, but I've been told I'm good at humor, music (percussion), friendlyness, food ideas, not loosing my cool, and some other things.
What sort of music you like: I've recently found Jazz, and that's sort of taking over, but I do thouroughly enjoy instrumental rock, orchestral, and some (Very few) pop.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): I actually played Football (Hand Egg, American) when I was in 3rd Grade, dropped out of it because I hated hitting my friends during practice. During the games I think I had no issue with it.
Other communities you are a part of: I'm an active member of the Seriously!, BlueHell Productions, and Smash Domain community. That's it now a-days.
*What time you normally come online: Let me just say Tuesdays have next to no free time until after December 9th. Other wise, weekdays from about 1500 (3 PM) - around 1750-2000 (5:30 PM - 8:00 PM), and on weekends, depends on what Blue Hell Productions has me doing at about 1600 (4PM) both Saturday and Sunday. Mondays and Wednesdays I don't have school but hey, I could still show up there.
*Do you like bacon? This is a required question? Seriously? I figured everyone did.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Not one that has gone in the air.
Have you ever been out of your home country? No. Not yet, anyways.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): And here we come to another issue. Why should you? I have no redeemable qualities as a Minecraft player to even think of bringing into a vanilla server considering my absolute lack of time I have with Minecraft outside of the fact I'm willing to learn.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: As of the time of the application I am definitely shying away from both and using the rules as a way to defend me. If it's outside of Vanilla, I would assume it is because of the Role Play server being a Role Play server.
*What games will you be playing with us? Well, on the Steam group, I saw Payday 2 and I play that a lot. There's also Minecraft, and I'm always up for a game of Unreal Tournament. Just let me know which one, though.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes, I have.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): As of this post, I am sitting in the Claytonian's Unite room.
Anything else you want to share with the community: I like puns. Many puns.