Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Cult of Shota Faction Application

Started by Nagajolokia, October 26, 2014, 08:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagajolokia

Name of the faction:  Cult of Shota

Back story if applicable:  "The hollow whisper to those who listen." The leaders of the cult have done more than listen, and the Hollow have done more than whisper. In an attempt to spy on and find out more about the Hollow, a powerful Hollow named Shota appeared before us and showed us the power that is the Hollow, promising rewards to those who serve. As one Hollow portal destroyed half of the Dwarvin, kingdom just imagine what two or five or even ten portals can do. Their numbers are endless. There is no stopping the Hollow, only joining them in service of Shota.

How the faction will affect RP on the server:  We are the faction that will fight the Rangers, as well as allowing any player wishing to play an evil or dark magic character a group to join up with.

The short and long term goals of the faction:. Short term: stopping the Rangers from hunting dark magic and the hollow as well as providing a safe place for dark magic to be used. Long term: To bring forth the Hollow that will destroy those who refuse to serve Shota.

Farquad94

I love this, just one thing, Hallow not Hollow or if thats something RP related
Fancy signature

Nagajolokia

I did have it say Hallow, I sent it to Ank to proof read and he told me it was Hollow so I listened to him.

Tslat

Quote from: Nagajolokia on October 26, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
I did have it say Hallow, I sent it to Ank to proof read and he told me it was Hollow so I listened to him.
Naughty ank...

Looks good, just gotta wait for vta
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

VTA