Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Join The Minigames Server Build Team.

Started by DietBandit, September 30, 2014, 12:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DietBandit

You will need to apply in this thread with the info bellow.

Gamertag:

The arena type you want to build. For example MobArena. Just because its my favorite one.

What is your favorite Color?

An a little about your build style and a little about your self.

Desidios

Claytonia Builder Application ---

Gamertag: My Minecraft username is Desidios

The arena I wish to build is... Mobarena!

Why me?

Even though I am 14. I consider myself a mature and trustworthy individual who is willing to provide small communities with as much help as possible. I also take pride in my creations and acknowledge suggestions and feedback effectively, taking them into consideration and applying the knowledge I have obtained. It would be awesome to join your cadre and work with the staff team behind the operations of Claytonia! 

DietBandit

The minigames is essentially a part of claytonia, but we are generally separate staff wise. Just so you know.

An yes your on the minigames build team we will see what you have.
I am setting up perms now.

I am also excited to see what you do for a mob arena.

Also welcome to the community.

Blaidrug

Gamertag: Blaidrug in Minecraft, but you can call me... Sex Wolf ;D reow

Type of Arena You'd Like to Build: I mostly just wanna build. Give me a task and I'll complete it, or let me roam free and I'll make something good :)

Favorite Color: Green ^^

A little about your build style: A lot of what I do deals with detailing and themes. Give me an battle arena and I'll model it after the Roman Coliseum. However, this leads me to be meticulous. I'll build working mechanisms that look good. Above all, I'll do my absolute best.

A little about your self: I totes don't have Jimmy Hoffa's body in my closet, dressed as Alfred Hitchcock.

Btw, which server is this for? lol Any of them?
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

DietBandit

You are of course welcome to come play on it, but for now I would like to keep builders as new or fresh members of claytonia.

Blaidrug

Oh, that works. :3
Y'all have fun with that then, lemme know if you need help.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

lksmith2002

Gamertag:Lksmith2002

Arena I will build....are the blockparty floors.

Favorite color:Black

Well,Im 11,but I consider myself a mature person.The reason I would like to build blockparty floors because I noticed that there are only two floors.Also,I want to build these types of floors is because I might be able to make them very interesting and make the blockparty minigame better.

DietBandit

Lksmith2002 your approved welcome to the builders
and welcome to the community.

kjuye

I would love to be a builder on this server I love to build I am also patient I love this server because it is controlled I would love to help Vaussee with building.
<-----

DietBandit

the first post in the forum has info i need before i can say yes

DietBandit

talked to you in game approved kjuye and welcome to the community

Millarz

Minigame server? This is the first I'm hearing of this but it sounds awesome! Er... I guess I'm not fresh enough for this, but I'll apply anyways :p

Gamertag: Mallazz (But I always would like it changed to Millarz since Mallazz is my sis technically)

The arena type you want to build: idk what are you planning on having?

What is your favorite Color: Probably red but I also like black, blue, and gold

An a little about your build style and a little about your self: I like building statues mostly but I can build other things as well. I mostly like building animals and dragons but I've made underwater castles and fountains and a basket and other various castles and things. Don't set me up for something enormous to build if you do happen to accept me though. And I can't build without copy/paste/cut/rotate/cuboid (yus I'm a spoiled builder. Blame my old classic home server).

Uh... sample of what I've done because for some reason this is the only picture I have:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/c-5ooBXajmWS-kNU-diNA8QxrDMme4CDZob_Lo7knkwjapvfsdYgogDRCxVC3FzjH6ukLmRkIhg=w1896-h851
As I don't know how to make spoiler tags I'll just put the hyperlink there so its not as obnoxious :O

I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Tslat

Millarz doesn't play any of the existing servers, she's fine to join if you approve diet
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

DietBandit

Your approved millarz

The ip is 192.184.13.106:25565

Also just walk around the hub and decide which of the mini games you want to build for.
I will try to set up your permissions with you offline. first type in chat to see if there is a yellow B in front of your name, if its there you are set. Then you just do /warp find your warp aka its your name and warp there then you are free to build as you please in creative for the arena or game.

Also welcome to the build team.

Good Luck and thanks again.

DietBandit

So yeah I will need you to log on the server at least once sorry.

Millarz

I went on. Cool I'm fresh enough :3 May I make a paintball arena? How big do you want it approximately?

DietBandit

You can pick the size, i should be able to set how many people can go in it. An yes you can make a paintball one the current one is basic wool if you go in the game and view it.
I am trying to get you set up now on the server.

Millarz

Kk thanks! I'll go on later tonight if I can. I don't have a mouse with me now as I'm not at home.

DietBandit

I think everything is set for you just pm me if it something is missing.

and thats fine thanks for building

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

DietBandit

It is built with all the arenas and everything working properly. The only thing we are having a problem with is advertising, because you need a number of people on at any time to get players to stay and come back. So I just need to advertise more and better to attract more players.

Also Woodsy if you want to be an advertiser you can. Just let me know if you want to in a pm.

DietBandit

I have also set up voting for the server so you can get a little extra coin in game. Just need people to vote to boost the votes on the advertising sites.

Clay

url's are needed to vote and bump posts

havent seen u on TS in a while so i wanted to check in. good to hear all is going well
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Yes.. Not sure how youd go about getting a bunc. Of people all on at once to start it, you gotta do some heavy advertising
Like what you see here?

DietBandit

yeah i know tslat. also i wasn't in ts because i had midterms and other stuff but i was working on it.

Toa Mata Nui 9

I wonder as to what has become of this project... was it forgotten, put on a "back burner", canceled, or is it still active?
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

Much like your roads project, perhaps it was an idea conceived with little thought as to how to follow it through.
Like what you see here?

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on August 22, 2016, 04:12:28 PM
Much like your roads project, perhaps it was an idea conceived with little thought as to how to follow it through.
So like this then? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT1C2mKYjNk

Anyway, the about that road thing, Coal Blocks could be used for parts, if everyone made efforts to save them for the roads. Charcoal isn't that hard to get, just take an Iron Axe and Shift+Right-Click with it on one of the bottom log-blocks of the tree, and then use those to make tons of charcoal and sticks, and torches, etc, are taken care of, especially with the use of hoppers to add fuel to your furnaces, etc.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)