Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Minecraft is being stupid

Started by theboss2341, June 05, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theboss2341

So for some reason when i was playing on the vanilla server, minecraft logged me out randomly and wouldnt let me get back on because it said my password was wrong. I then tried to see if Mincraft.net had any fixes for that and continued to go through all the steps to change/reset my password. After failing multiple times i realized that my account email address had been changed also. This has left me to ponder if it would be worth it to buy another minecraft account and i have decieded to leave it to rest. I will be deleting minecraft and seeing as the only way that i connect with this wonderful community is through minecraft, i will be leaving this group too. Its too bad cuz i was just getting back into this too.

-Theboss2341

furryoldlobster

Uggg.....I don't blame you.  That sounds frustrating.  Don't give up on Claytonia just yet though.  Its more than just for minecraft.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

I've been having problems with it too, actually.
It wouldn't let me log in online.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

theboss2341

what games does everyone play now?

Blaidrug

I've been playing Haven and Hearth (only real multiplayer my moth ridden wallet will allow lol)

I know a lot of people have been playing League of Legends.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

JudgeCrane

Yeah leauges been fun and its free to play, should give it a try if you haven't.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I'd be happy to help you learn league if you want Boss.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins