Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Those perfect games.

Started by Tokilin, May 29, 2014, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

If anyone has a perfect game in ascension, they are too good to be in that Elo lol. There's almost no way to go perfect in ascension XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

We did a troll game for 3's. Poppy brings me back to when I played her on TT. Should play her on summoners rift sometime too lol.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

JudgeCrane

Just couldn't get that 1 kill.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Nice one XD. So close to the 20k mark lol

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

I had a real close one with Ashe, but this time... I had a real one. Behold! A perfect game on ARAM!
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

JudgeCrane

Millarz

Another perfect ARAM game with Toki ^^
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Tokilin

Like she said, I was there. Sona sustain is the most powerful. Although I didn't realize that she never died until after the game XD

JudgeCrane

Perfect ezreal game on smurf account near perfect team with a  53 to 7 in kills.

Millarz

Why were you smurfing with Toki?

Tokilin

He just happened to be online with his smurf, so I just invited him.

Tha anivia player

a game on anivia in ranked

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Yaaay Anivia you joined Claytonia! ^^ Welcome!

JudgeCrane

So we are doing some ranked 3's when after the game it says we have been promoted to gold 1 when before the game we were gold 3. Its because our mmr was too high and the game thought we should be playing better people so it lets up skip a few divisions, when we aren't even in a promotional lol. I heard of this happening but never seen it happen.
Its somewhat difficult now in matchmaking either fighting platinum teams or diamond 1's, like near challenger level lol.

Zito

That's because you guys are too good for your own good :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tha anivia player

another anivia perfect game

Tha anivia player

the only game i will ever go perfect with an adc in my life >.>   
and also i forgot to get it after the game so this is it in my history.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Mreeeeow, Hexakill! :D

JudgeCrane

Didn't see the skin browser was half open lol nice. ^_^d

Tokilin

I remember thinking through this game "Don't die, Zito! It'd be cool to make a post where the both of us had a perfect game at the same time!". He proceeded to die almost immediately after that thought.

JudgeCrane

This was at the top on the leauge reddit so unexpected from its title and and description then I just scrolled and scrolled. Over 2000 my replies.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2lfdzd/whats_rammus_deal/

Millarz

I saw that before they deleted most of them lol. And PS anyone reading Judge's post, I'm pretty sure the "my" was an autocorrect from "ok."

JudgeCrane

Yeah saw the next day they deleted them all, was pretty funny that's the leauge reddit community for ya.

Wanted post this quick game we had late at night. The other team raged saying why don't you play a champ that takes skill... but they sorta fed me so not much skill is needed.

Zito

Yeah plus Shadow does have a lot of skill anyways. They said"Oh LeBlanc takes no skill". If LeBlanc took no skill then he'd still have died at some point, he got away with like ten hp so many times XD.

Awesome game btw :3 Thanks for carrying me to my Silver Wins :D.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Perfect Riven game :) watched everyone complain and blame each other while I am just top winning my lane then I start to camp the jungle killing gangplank every time I see him and whoever else came. I wasn't really team fighting but just making the teams uneven. ಠﭛಠ

JudgeCrane

The new summoners rift has hit open beta hope to try it out with a full claytonian team maybe this weekend. :D

Millarz

Perfect game. Never got my egg popped. Never got a kill either but oh well. I contributed the majority of the damage to a lot of those assists :p

Tokilin

Nice! (Dat IP from this game though!)

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Perfect Wu is Perfect

~Zito #corrupt4dmins