Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Those perfect games.

Started by Tokilin, May 29, 2014, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

Let's try to keep a record on how awesome Claytonia members are. This one just happened to me. Coincidently, I was the "leader" and told my team how to play properly. :P
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Zito

That's what we call a carry :o

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

So I just hit gold in ranked 3v3 team, sad to find out I wont get the border till season 5. We had a 5/1 win steak so we are almost up one leauge in day we may just hit plat which will make it worth it in season 5. I also want to get up to gold in solo queue im slowly going up and down the ladder just need to hope that I can win 2/3 of my promotional games. I don't want to hit a new rank every 2 years Ill be l diamond by like 2017.

If this team stays then Ill probably will not be able to do ranked on team claytonia this season but I still would like to do our 5v5's and maybe some 3v3's. But hopefully next season I can play ranked with you guys and you will be silver or gold too. :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tokilin

Careful judge, if you stay out of the Ranked Queue for so long, your ELO decays and could possibly demote you... I think...

Zito

It takes like 30 days for your rank to decay, and even ten you just lose so many LP per day after the limit. Doesn't happen in bronze so I don't have to worry about that though :P. I really hope you hit platinum Judge, you deserve it man!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Just one more game.....
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Good luck man! You can do it!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Next challenge, Gold 4!   

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Zito

This game we just had was amazing. Zac and Xin baited them so hard, then I come in and destroy with my ult. It was beautiful. So, without further adieu, The Fed Wukong:

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

What an odd game, that support ashe could land arrows but I think I placed more wards than her and I sold my warding trinket!!

JudgeCrane

First blood was pretty crazy too, I was pushing top tower and I had like 100 health while Lee had like 50, then a Malphite shows up and attacks me so I start juking through minions and bushes, even got attacked few times but I stun them off and keep running to my tower. Then as soon as I am under my tower I bait the lee and hes tower dives me and I get first blood.
Hilarious when you outplay 2 people with no health and manage a kill lol.

Zito

That's pretty funny lol, I'll bet it was almost like playing bots for that first blood eh? XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yep they let my snowball start at lv 1.

Zito

That was their problem XD. You can't let Riven snowball, especially at level 1.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Just played a Duo Jungle game. For some reason the screenshot didn't take in postgame, but here's the Match History shot. Had Duo jungle, and Elise and I just ganked together all the time. It was amazing, because they were so far outnumbered XD. e had awesome teamwork too. Once, i was taking an Inhib turret. Rumble comes up to try and stop me, and chases me down. I had my clone out, so I had ti follow him and slow him the whole time. Meanwhile, I lead him straight to Lee Sin, who was in a fight with Nidalee. Lee kills Nidalee, hops to me with his shield, and we both take down Rumble. It was beautiful. Oh, I also only had like 200 HP XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Played this game a few hours back. As it turns out, Riven support is OP. Shadowkrag supported me with Riven, and the screenshot may make it look like I carried, but I kind of just sat back and got carried by Him lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Not first time I riven supported not a thing I like to do but apparently it is a actual support I once had one carry me too lol.

JudgeCrane

Recent game. Was a 4v5 and lasted way longer than it should have. Apparently they thought it was unfair cause I was gold playing unranked. Really it was just toki feeding me kills until we couldn't deal with split pushing. Even though we lost was fun game.

Zito

It's always nice when you have an afk and still do well, eh?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

http://youtu.be/RpSAKg-uAqY

Favorite play from todays matches, although there was another epic backdoor this one was awesome cause he carried his team in the first match.

Millarz

:O That's amazing. But... aw TSM D:
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

That awkward moment when the tank backdoors XD. TSM still won the series though, so it's all good :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

I keep checking on when these matches start yesterday I got on 5 minutes before match 1 started. Today 30 seconds lol, I'm getting better.

Who do you think will win Curse vs CLG. I think curse may pull a few interesting picks and might get at least 2 wins but you never know these are 2 unpredictable teams.

Zito

I honestly figured that CLG would win, what with the Korea trip and all that. I'm kinda bummed that CRS won tbh, they really aren't that consistent, so I'd much rather have CLG t worlds representing NA. Although, Crs still has to get through C9 if they want to win the playoffs, and that's not going to happen, so they'll have to fight for third with the loser of the TSM/LMQ match.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Shen OP!

Zito

I see you've been playing a bit of Shen lately :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Oh yeah. :)

Zito

XD that's a lot of Shen lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

How do you not get sick of playing him over and over and over again? After playing one champ too many times in a row I slowly go mad and get reckless.

JudgeCrane

I played alot of different matchups which kept it fun each game. Also its hilarious to taunt enemys under your turrent. I taunted a mega gnar when I had like 10 hp and got a free kill lol.

Zito

Yeah Taunt is extremely overpowered if used correctly lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

His ultimate was very fun to use as well snowballing bot or mid lane, help when dragon is contested, counter ganks, escape from ganks or splitpush. When people come to stop me from pushing I could tp to my team when they fight so we would have more teammates in the fight then they did.

Zito

Yeah I think Shen really is a good pick, I'm surprised you don't see him more often. I mean, if you carry teleport, and you have his utimate, that's constant map pressure that you can have there. He could be anywhere, anytime.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

So, I might have just dominated this game. My team was getting utterly destroyed at every turn, but when I showed up, lots of enemies died. I would have had many more kills, but I was living the split push life all game. First I dominated top lane against Gnar, even though Malphite camped hard. Like, he literally jsut stayed in my lane lol, didn't even go jungle or anything. Anyways, after I dominated top, I went down bot and helped them, then went mid and helped them. After that I ran back top and took the inner and inhib turrets, leaving the inhib because their Vayne showed up. Basically, while my team was fighting them off and stalling, i was taking all of their turrets. I feel kind of bad, because even in the middle of their base I still 1v3'd them and got a triple...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

This one would have been a perfect game, but I got kind of cocky and went in 1v3 against them and got Ziggs ulted lol. Other than that none of them ever came close to killing me XD. I still got one of them when i got Ziggs ulted. It was Sivir. I made the mistake of focusing her instead of Ziggs. Also, the Spirit Visage in my build is just because that Ziggs annoyed me, and I was really fed so I had the gold lol.

This was Twisted Treeline btw. Best map NA.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Not bad at all I sometime like to go ham and go into a team and see if I can vs them usually gets me blown up and my team doesn't appreciate and they should xD. Good talon play should try him out on SR he counters like 90% of mid laners when played right.

Zito

Yeah but he's so vulnerable to cc :L.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yeah I still got it as a AP bot laner. Only reason I have a bad kd ratio for the last game was we were playing vs hard engage comp and I was out of position constantly.

JudgeCrane

Also got this today. Still need to do some more matches to qualify but we done good today.

Zito

Congrats! Soon you'll have that 3v3 Plat border!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Behold! One of the rare occurrences of Toki having a perfect game! D:<

Millarz

Oh my gosh you got a real support.

And gratz btw that's awesome.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Wuz playin' ARAM with Shadow the other day and I drew Ashe. I literally died as my arrow flew for the last shot on their nexus. So I'm still counting this as a perfect game @~@

JudgeCrane

This game was stalled for so long, we went like 5-0 so early.

Millarz

Wasn't a perfect game, but we murdered the other team in ascension and the only one who got ascended was our Mundo twice.