I have no feelings either way
3 (17.6%)
I would dislike a Claytonia FTB server
1 (5.9%)
I would hate a Claytonia FTB server
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JudgeCrane

I like it definitely got to go with modern/futuristic, goes great in this modpack.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Farquad94

be better with Farquad in the picture
Fancy signature

JudgeCrane

So I read why some mods are disabled by default for unleashed on server is because they are not stable or do not work well with each other, like abusing glitches or combining mods to get op stuff quick. As for hatcraft/hatstands, vendor I did not see a reason why they are disabled.

I still vote for hatcraft! and Xeno Reliquary if its okay.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

PrimeZz

Alright, so here is the thing...... I have run out of ideas for the spawn. I need someone who can decorate really well, and set up rooms. And also someone who is good with the machines of FTB. And maybe someone who can add to the spawn build. Let me know who wants to. I will be on here off and on all day till tonight.

zerokiriyu

I'm not much of a builder, nor decorator, but if someone have me a general idea, I could probably help.

~Zero
Zero-

JudgeCrane

Most of spawn is built but what we really need are small details to add and mostly machines. Something like community furnaces and tanks filled with liquids that can be routed to machines would be great. Also some computercraft would look nice too if someone has experience in that. I could do the machines but it wouldn't look that great or be very efficient.
We are pretty burnt out on some ideas and we are so close to being done so the extra help is appreciated.

joe21221

I think i have a pretty good understanding of how all the machines work together and i could probably help set them up in an efficient manner

zerokiriyu

I can do some in computer craft! I might be of some help after all. I tried to teach prime..... Just don't ask. :P

~Zero
Zero-

Landicon

Ill help out, seriously I want to be useful :D Is there an IP you guys are sharing?

joe21221

So may i ask how this is coming along? Any idea of when itll be up and running for everyone?

PrimeZz

Just waiting on some plugins for protection to be added and I will give out the IP

joe21221

Toa Mata Nui 9

bored with nothing to do atm on vanilla server, so looking for alternative. For an alternative, I favorite this option.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on April 21, 2015, 02:59:21 PM
bored with nothing to do atm on vanilla server, so looking for alternative. For an alternative, I favorite this option.

is the vanilla still on creative and we are still doing a spawn build?
if yes to this Q there should be tons to do
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Toa Mata Nui 9

Yes.
Can't think of anything, tho'.
    NEED THE MSG BOARD ACTIVE AGAIN IN-GAME, PPL.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)