Main Menu

NinjaWizard breaking netherrack around the Nord portal

Started by Tricky!, May 16, 2014, 02:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky!

Just wanted to know if this has been dealt with already, because it is a tad annoying that he broke all the netherrack and cobblestone behind the portal.

Obi42

I'm not really able to be on much for now, and on top of that my headset is broken.

Talk to him, ask for an explanation, and above all remind him that if he didn't place the blocks, he shouldn't be removing them without permission, period. Netherrack would be one thing, but there's no excuse for cobblestone, or any other block that was obviously not naturally generated.

Results of any talk you have with him should be recorded here.

Likely he'll have an explanation that involves him not realizing the extant of that rule. Let him slide with a stern talking to. Inform him that if he does it again (or any rule break for that matter) it will involve jail time (a few days to a week, use judgement based on blatancy of the violation), and that a third offense will be more so (a month to permanently).

If you want, someone pm me next time he's on (pm's go to my phone), and if I'm able I'll jump on and have that chat with him.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Tricky!