Main Menu

Double Spawners

Started by schuminator85, May 06, 2014, 08:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuminator85

In my travels I have found a zombie spawner and a skele spawner within 18 blocks of each other, so I'm about to make a pretty sweet xp farm setup.  I'll post more pics later!
It is what it is

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Ah love when that happens
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

It is so nice when that happens! Make it awesome man!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

sharingjan

awesome find man, in the previous map i had a duo skeleton spawner, the thing i miss the most after the map reset.
i also found a second one too on previous map, but one spawner got destroyed by the walls of the first.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

schuminator85

Yeah should be a fun build!
It is what it is

schuminator85

It is what it is

_Quinn_

you could have lead the mobs into the same drop point couldnt you?

sharingjan

that's definetally possible, because i used that for my double spawners, first combined the 2 mob streams and after that i made them go up the same way

NomFRENCHTOAST

It looks really cool right now I think, with the separate streams embedded in the stone, so he might be doing it for looks more than anything?

sharingjan

it's entirely his choise, looks very good the way it is. and you can hit 1 chunk of mobs first before you start on the second load.
and the big thing is that there are 2 different spawners, the one i had were 2 skeletons only.

schuminator85

Yeah I changed it up and have them dropping into the same point now.  The spacing was a little tight for two drop points so it's more efficient now.
It is what it is