Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

The Findings (Iglim Lore)

Started by Farquad94, May 01, 2014, 12:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farquad94

Who are the silent ice walkers? the cold of heart? or do they have a heart at all? They appear as man but are hollow shells. They often speak as one has a lost memory. They did not tell me much about them but rather current affairs. It is my theory they were once some other race before the cold transformation...
-Scraps of paper discovered by an Iglim

Storykeeper Kerach,
I see we must rebuild our world once again because we have been awoken. The Cold One has kept many secrets from us and our past, it is mainly due to the unfortunate events of the older days. Since Creation was thrown into chaos and the land was being swallowed up by a fire, the Cold One kept his kind out of it and wanted to preserve them from the unspeakable evil. The Cold One buried us beneath an icy lake to one day reemerge... now we are awake.
Fancy signature

Tslat

Keep in mind the original lore that the iglim and the being were created by a cosmic event
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Farquad94

This is not origin lore but merely a major event for the race
Fancy signature

Tslat

Yeah but that's still your base, you talk about being buried beneath the ice, when the origin lore states that you were created in a flash by a cosmic event.

Maybe I'm off track with how its written, just trying to point it out is all

Good to see people getting into iglim though, easily my favourite race
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blaidrug

I think he's trying to cover their sudden appearance in the world.

They were made by a flash, yes, but that could have been several hundred years or so.
Lots of things happen between then and now
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

_chickadee

I love how you guys are going about this so far, can't wait to read more stories about them :)

Zito

Quote from: Blaidrug on May 01, 2014, 09:25:56 PM
I think he's trying to cover their sudden appearance in the world.

They were made by a flash, yes, but that could have been several hundred years or so.
Lots of things happen between then and now

That's what I was thinking, is that they were created long ago, and then were locked beneath the ice, for some mysterious reason. Now they emerge once again.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Farquad94

Fancy signature