Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Help us with the server logo

Started by Tslat, April 30, 2014, 07:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Looking for people to post their suggestions (doesn't matter what type, whether finished or not, sketch, final, whatever..) For what you think would be a good design for the server logo.

By this I mean Valebat's Roleplay server specifically.
We need to put one in with the advertisements for the server, but we don't have one made yet.

If you've got ideas, post here, or if you can make one, go ahead and post here.
When we get to a final product, we will use that for the server advertisements

I have no ideas whatsoever, so I'll post this half-finished thing in the hope that it may spark some ideas or something.
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Possibly throw some skins in there in the background of all the races? I'm not sure, that's all I have right now.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

Hmm I've got an idea, but it'll take a bit of work when I get home.

Perhaps using a picture from Valebat itself, maybe of the spawn dome or something? And edit ontop of that...

Course, on my end, all I'd be able to do is take a night shot XD but...
Ooh! I know. Use Sonic Ether's Shaders :3 that would look boss. Especially a night shot...

Edit:

Ok, how about this?

Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Kathryn

I used to have one that I had started working on... maybe I'll see if I can find it again.

Tslat

Blaids looks cool, could use some extra stuff though
Like what you see here?

Blaidrug

Feel free, I can give you the other pics I took, or take new ones, if you'd like. I'm not one for editing them all real pretty XD

But, that's my general idea, a nice, pretty picture of one of the sights in the world :3
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

vandypool

Made and basic basic logo in like 20 minutes in sketchbook pro. Anyone willing to edit or add too or make as server logo fine with me. And when did it get called valebat? lol
Grand Wizard over 1 year and counting on Claytonia!

vandypool

vandypool

Idk just looking for simplicity.

vandypool

vandypool

or... a really simple design or series of designs like this one.

Tslat

The logo is meant to represent the server itself.

A sword doesn't really represent what RPG is/has to offer lol
Like what you see here?

vandypool

well yea, I'm just tossing out ideas. I tried the different races and it felt cluttered(so I thought go with the movie approach of different weapons). Trying to return to simplicity so that players think that's different. Where I'm primarily getting at the simplicity is if I look up minecraft servers half of them are just ingame screenshots(with just a filter) or cheap cartoon animations (like its dbz or something). Not quite done with this... :P

vandypool

And you can't put what it as to offer it in detail. It would be a pamphlet or obnoxious if it was that way. needs to be simple otherwise you're going to turn people off from selling the server to people. ex. apple is an apple which doesn't have anything todo with electronics. I'm trying to make a simple semi-fantasy theme that pops literally out of simple pop art.

vandypool

Zito

That's slightly larger than needed I think :o. I like the theme though, The V looks nice.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins