Main Menu

em_marie's Application c:

Started by em_marie, April 26, 2014, 02:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

em_marie

Hi! my name's Emma, some of you may already know me as King_Tricky's girlfriend (I hope he's only said good things about me!) Here's my application, which is apparently long awaited c:

Time zone: GMT+8
Your two favorite games: Tekkit and Alice: The Maddness Returns (Xbox).
How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Through Trickys_Revenege (King Tricky) ^.^~
Your pets names: Shadow, Buddy and Max c:
What you are good at in real life: Math, writing, organisation, problem solving, cooperating, meeting new people, helping others/giving advice :)
What sort of music you like: Indie/Post Rock and Alternative.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Have played Soccer/Football for 10 years, but am not playing this year.
Other communities you are a part of: None :c
What time you normally come online: After 6:30pm on weekdays and various times on the weekends.
Do you like bacon? WHO DOESN'T LIKE BACON?! :D
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No.
Have you ever been out of your home country? No.
What race do you want to be (RPG Minecraft server only): Human.
Is PVP and raiding allowed: No raiding and no PVP unless evoked.
Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes ^.^~
Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Of course c:
Anything else you want to share with the community: I'm not usually a person to play Minecraft, I'm more into Tekkit where things are more complex. But I've heard some awesome stuff about Claytonia's RPG server and have been talked into applying to play. I'm happy to help out wherever I can and will comply to any rules set. I hope to assist in an enjoyable gaming experience for all other members c:

Tslat

Hey there Em, if you could jump in game we could sort you out and get you playing :)

It is less complex than Vanilla, but the role play is always interesting..

Plus the race rules kind of change the way you have to think about things
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

em_marie

I'm just updating my Team Speak then I'll see if I can get on :)
It's my first time on a Role Play server too, so I'm excited to see how it goes c:

TigerHeart6

Welcome! I hope you join us again :)

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins