Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Those really odd plays.

Started by Tokilin, April 01, 2014, 02:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

So I just played a game where I was Amumu. It turned out our whole team was messed up XD

We had a jung Nasus, Jayce Top, Nidalee and Lissandra Mid, and Me (Amumu) Bot. I ended up getting fed, and it was an easy game. I have to blame part of my win on the skill levels of my opponents, it's not a good thing to take Amumu solo bot. This was in a normal, btw.

So what really weird plays have you guys got? Doesn't matter if it's in normal, ranked, or bots. Just make it an interesting one, although it would be nice if you let us know. ;P
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Millarz

Went support Anivia, built ap after supporting, then defeated their adc in a 1v1 lol. It was normal. I'm sorry it isn't terribly interesting :p
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

URF, Bots, Karthus. 'Nuff said.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Not sure if this is odd, but it was the first time I went mid with Teemo. Basically, went mid, Got fed by Yi, and got 28 kills. Enough said?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Played Ezreal bot got a double kill from my ultimate in lane while they were teleporting to their base xD led to good start. Later on I got a pentakill in a team fight there was 3 people left and just me and I got that triple for the penta. Eventually the game was lost even though I was like 20 and 3. Still was fun.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.