Main Menu

<History is Only Written by the Victors> (Civ 5 Roleplay/Story)

Started by Farquad94, March 03, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farquad94

I remember Kaz once did this story update type thingy with his Total War Rome 2 game and I was thinking ill do one for Civ, just a little fun storytelling and roleplay :) Ill be posting it soon

What is this about?
I will be sharing a Civ game that I will play like a story/roleplay as I interact and advance through the ages, outcome is unpredictable!
Game Settings(All necessary settings are posted...)
Nation: Russia
Difficulty: Prince (Normal)
Time: Marathon
Map: Continents
AI Count: 12
Resources: Standard
City-States: 0
Additional Settings: Random Personalities
Updates
I will now periodically update you on what is happening and format it like historical events. Sometimes I may leave it up to the users to decide the fate of the new world!
Thanks for Reading :)

2890 B.C.
So far so good, slowly the Russian settlement is growing into a small empire. Recently the Barbarians have been relentless on the attacks but the Russians have propelled the attacks. The land surrounding is quite other than the shouting of blood thirsty barbarians.

2400 B.C. (General Update)
Sorry about the slow update but I almost forgot about this thread. Any who, I have met the Ottomans and the Mongolians. As of now relations to the new foreigners is Neutral and will remain at that for now. Another issue to be addressed is the barbarian conflict. As of now I have lost a few scouts and villagers.
Fancy signature

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Awesome.  This will be way cool
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

RTab

Awwweeeeeee!!!! History is only written by the victors (read in little girl voice) So cute fuckwad :D

Ahaha, Man this is going to great, Just don't slack off :)

Zito

I agree with Rtab, this will be awesome; if you keep it going :P. Why no city states though? They make it so much fun!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Gotta have city states.  They're like NPC's that hate one another.  Some of them have really nice benefits too.
~ cinema sign.

zerokiriyu

Zero-

Farquad94

Fancy signature

Farquad94

Fancy signature

RTab

Im Happy you when without city states..  Biggest pain in the ass ever

Zito

City states are amazing! What is wrong with you guys XD?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Ya.  They make the game a lot more interesting.  Some of them make amazing allies too.  Time your strikes against barbarians to gain favor right when the city-state needs help.  You won't ever have to spend money for their support again. By the time you don't need them....just take them over.  Ignore maritime cities unless they've a good resource.  Go after militaristic and culture ones (faith too if you've got that DLC).  They'll give you free units and culture, respectively. 
~ cinema sign.

Farquad94

Fancy signature

Zito

That scout is about to die XD. I would recommend taking out a many barbarians as you can, as soon as you can. They're a nice boost to your troop's experience. If you thin down their population, you won't have to worry about them taking your workers and such (As much).

~Zito #corrupt4dmins