Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Attack on titan!

Started by zerokiriyu, March 14, 2014, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerokiriyu

So, I came across a game that is simple yet really fun, mostly for fans of the show. Attack on Titan tribute game. Me, Blade, and toki are playing now. Fish as joined us. This game is actually pretty cool. I really enjoy playing and getting better at slaying the damned titans!
Zero-

Blade7737

its really fun we have 4 people if we could get more it would be awesome

Tokilin

Love it, I main the potato girl (Sasha). I need a better computer, but this game does take a bit of skill. We're currently working up the difficulty chain. We're at the point were we're trying 1 life on normal mode. It's sooooo team based it's not funny. Really depressing watching your teammate grabbed and slowly eaten from a distance, unable to help. @~@
+
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Blaidrug

Dude, that sounds awesome!
I've been meaning to check out the show, but I just never have the time for a new anime, ya know?
I won't be able to this weekend, but I'll def try it out with y'all!
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Blade7737

get on ts and let us now when u wanna play :)

JudgeCrane

Where can I find this tribute game?  :o I have heard a little bit of it but never actually seen gameplay of it or what kind of game it is.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tokilin

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz8XQn_yhFBsaEZhNmg0aWhIalE/edit?pli=1

You can find it right there, and there are plenty of wonderful tutorials on youtube that'll teach you how to play! Of course, Zero and I can always help ^^
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]